- Make quick changes to screens
- Move or delete fields
- Polk County School District
- Siemens Industries
- Extend SAP to Mobile Workers
- Extend SAP to Offline Workers
Introducing GuiXT Liquid UI for iOS
- Extend SAP ERP mobile connectivity to iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Simplifies, customizes, and improves the SAP experience on iOS devices
- Leverage device-specific features such as the camera for barcode scanning
- All without SUP, a web server, or middleware.
Warehouse Management Module
Warehouse Management (WM) is a sub-module of the Materials Management (MM) module and it does exactly what its name implies, it takes care of warehouse management functionality. Warehouses can be managed efficiently at 'Bin location' level using the WM module. WM module of SAP R/3 provides flexible, efficient, automated support that enables organizations to:
- Manage complex warehouse structures
- Define and manage storage areas and storage bins in the warehouse
- Manage several different types of storage, such as high rack storage, block storage, or fixed bin storage
- Process all relevant postings and transactions such as goods receipts, goods issues, and general stock transfers
- Monitor stock movements
- Execute stock placements and removals using different put-away and picking strategies
- Process stock differences
- Manage hazardous materials
- Use bar code scanners
- Interface to external non-SAP warehousing systems
- Manage inventory at the storage bin level
- Ensure that stock posted in the Inventory Management system is the same as the stock in the warehouse
- Integrate with materials management, product planning, quality management, and sales and distribution
GuiXT is used to customize, simplify, and combine the transaction screens within WM, optimizing the performance throughout the process.
In an SAP Warehouse Management transaction, there is no environment to record and consolidate all the events happening during the day in an efficient way. Manual corrections are done for dependent events, for which there is no log mechanism. There is no integration between Supply Chain Management and the Sales and Distribution System.
Synactive's GuiXT Offline Solution records all SCM events and has them transferred to online systems immediately. Offline is installed in RF Guns and helps operators to manage each event clearly. Operators can also view each logged error in the mobile device and post data successfully from one specific location. The benefits of GuiXT Offline can be seen in the integration of Supply Chain Management with Sales and Distribution. Operators manage transactions in two different systems from a single device and are able to synchronize data with either systems at any given time, when a wireless connection becomes available.
The first challenge is a multi-step process involving more than one transaction for each adjustment. The second, checking the stock available only to find out that the users did not move stock that is unavailable.
GuiXT enables SAP users to view materials and the amount available on one screen then retrieve in one click. After adjustments are made and the inventory count is updated, just one click is necessary to clear the IM count at the same time. To process returns, material document and transfer orders are also created with one click. The returned stock is then sent for rework, scrapped, or moved to stock. After making a selection, GuiXT script is automated to run the necessary steps.